Sunday, 22 January 2012

Tag Challengs 2

Decided to do another tag for the Craft Barn Tag challenge.  I used TwinklingH2o's for the background: Lemon Grass, Wine & Roses and Apple Blossom. I ran the tag through a CB folder to emboss then did a wax crayon resist technique over the top. I was aiming for a split-complimentary relationship on the colour wheel.  I added some sequin waste and braid for texture and finihed with some paper beads I made and ribbon.  I loved these bright zingy colours.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lainey, I really love this tag - your colour scheme is gorgeous, I love the beads and the glimmery (?) effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vivid and bright colours! And I love the little details of the paper beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours, their shimmery-ness, just gorgeous Lainey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you played with us, it's gorgeous !!!
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete