Tuesday, 28 February 2012

LIM wk 56.. Don't Scrap it!!

So Don't Scrap it is the challenge at LIM. Still struggling to find the boundery of CAS, think I might have pushed it a bit far with this one but loved the way it turned out.
I sorted out all the bits of cream card & paper from my scrap boxes as I had a tone on tone idea.
 

All the elements except the base card and pearls came from my scrap boxes, even the poem which was rejected from and earlier project but was perfect for this one along with the bit of lace.


 For the flowers I cut the paper into circles spritz with water and scrunched, left to dry then stuck together.  Spellbinders deis were used for the flourishes and pearls for detail. I love doing this style of card and making use of my bits n bobs!!

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous , love the use of a single colour too. I think we all have so many scraps don't we, so nice to be able use some at last lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tone on tone theme; it looks so feminime and pretty.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the antique look
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the genteel, distressed look to this card... just lovely!
    What a wonderful way to use up those scraps!
    Thanks so much Lainey.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel of this. Those flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful ,great,design,colour loving all the dimension,just love it.great card ,Wilma.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beauty Lainey! Such a pretty and elegant design. :)x

    ReplyDelete