Monday, 20 February 2012

Tagged Tied

So I was having a bit of a play with some tags I cut awhile ago from a Cuttle Bug mini tag die selection and this is what I came up with:


The challenge at LIM is Theme and the theme is: Die Cuts or Punches, so I thought this would fit in there. I used a leather effect card base, used a Spellbinders rectangle die to cut an apature in the centre.  I arranged the CB tags as you see and taped together at the back, I then joined together with fine wool and glued to the sides of the apature, to give reflection I placed silver mirror board to inside of the card, finished off with gems for detail and silver ink on edge of the card.

14 comments:

  1. What a clever design Lainey, almost looks like a waistcoat. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good, looks stunning, great colour and texture, FAB design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How different this card is , what a lovely idea.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unusual use for tags - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lainey, this is fabulous, what a brilliant idea!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! and so different!love it!...Wilma.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tags and leather effect. Makes a brill design. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea, I love all the texture and leathery effects too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea! Brilliant!
    Happy LIMing,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - its so clever Lainey! :) Brilliant!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow..I love your card! Its absoluly great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous way to use the tags Lainey and the colour palette works so well for this.
    I hope your week is going well.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is so cooool! Love the little tags and how you've tied them - very creative my friend! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb!
    Thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete