Saturday, 4 February 2012

Triple Heart Easel card 2

This project you will find at Cardmaking Paradise. I will be entering this card into Joanna Sheens 'Love is in the Air' challenge as well as My Sheri crafts challenge.





I stamped the base with Marion Emberson’s ‘Love Story Script’, roughened all the edges with a blunt craft knife & rubbed with Fired Brick distress ink.  I then partial stamped Papermania ‘Nostalgia’ backing paper with ‘Love Story script’, roughened the edges of backing paper and embossed with ‘copper’ Heat It Up embossing powder.  I then cut out the roses from the backing paper and inked the edges with Vintage Photo.  I cut a heart shape out of maroon netting and placed under flowers and greeting. Added a heart brad for detail.
This card will fold flat for postage, a great one Sara!!

5 comments:

  1. O my word this is STUNNING, just love everything about it the design is amazing and the colours perfect, thanks for sharing, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a fantastic card! I just made my first easel card yesterday and now I've just GOT to learn how to make this one! Thank you for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of shape, thanks for joining us on the JS Challenge, Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wOW, THIS CARD IS GORGEOUS. I love the colors.
    BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at My Sherri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete