Saturday, 4 February 2012

Triple Heart Easel Card

This a new template over at Cardmaking Paradise.  This is a clever design and so easy to cut out and make up.




I inked around all the edges with Tea Dye distress ink followed by Victorian Velvet, stamped & embossed with Copper ‘Heat It Up’ using Kanban ‘Rose & Butterfly’s’ stamp set, the image was painted with Victorian Velvet & Tea Dye distress inks.  I then masked off the image and re stamped using Old Paper distress ink, stamped the sentiment from the same set.  I placed brown skeleton leaves between layers and made a heart stopper.
I will be entering this card ionto Joanna Sheens 'Love is in the Air' challenge, also My Sheri crafts challenge and Ink on my Fingers challenge 'Heart on my Sleeve'.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful way to display some gorgeous hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lainey, this is a really beautiful card, love the way it extends out - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! that is a feat of engineering! I take my hat off to you, if I tried anything like that it would look like something my alfiecat had eaten lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... GORGEOUS creation x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness this is AWESOME!! Such a Cool Technique TFS! Thank you for joining us @ My Sheri Crafts, I am a new follower!

    Letillia,DTM
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is stunning!!! Wou love to know how that was done!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lainey. The shape is stunning. Thanks for joining us on Joanna Sheen's "Love is in the air" challenge this month.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete