Saturday, 24 March 2012

Butterfly Easel

This is a fab template from Cardmaking Paradise


This was such a fun little card to make, I love the butterfly shape.  I added an extra pair of wings using velum which I ran through a CB folder.  Sara is always adding to the many templates supplied  from Cardmaking Paradise check it out!!
Sara donates 10% of all membership fees towards her new charity' Crafty Smiles' bringing crafts to children in Oncology Wards around the country.
You can join in wherever you are in the world

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lainey, That's a very pretty card, I have to say you've made some beauties whilst I've been away, I love the masking card for LIM:0) Thanks for the comments that you have left for me:0) Much appreciated, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful idea, your card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lainey:) I haven't yet made one of these but will get around to it - there are some gorgeous templates.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design Lainey. Hope you are well.
    hugs ~brenda~ xox

    ReplyDelete