Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Dress Form

This has to be my favourite template from Cardmaking Paradise I loved using this template!!! Here is the card I made:



There is 3 variations of this dress form, this is how I made this one: 
I covered a wood effect embossed card with Vintage Photo distress ink, pencilled in vital statistic lines then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I stamped a tape measure image onto bias binding using Andy Skinner ‘A Stitch In Time’. I coloured netting with Vintage Photo distress ink and stitched onto bottom of the form then added buttons. Lastly I made a necklace using sequins.
I have also used this template on a piece of altered art that I will post later.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dressform is fabulous! I love the tulle and ribbon...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the tulle and the measuring tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress form especially the stamped bias binding :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gow did you get the wood cut? I love that it stands on it's own!

    ReplyDelete