Saturday, 10 March 2012

New Home

My daughter just loves this template over at Cardmaking Paradise she always gets me to make this card whenever one of her friends move house, so I guess it's moving time again!!


The easel is also one of Sara's templates, just perfect for displaying my cards to photo!!
Sara is a very talentd lady and designs all her own templates, they come in various formats and she gives us a very concise breakdown of how to put then together.   (Sara says "Help us to spread the word about Cardmaking Paradise. 10% of all membership fees go towards our new charity, Crafty Smiles, bringing crafts to children in Oncology Wards around the country.
You can join in wherever you are in the world!")

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment.I love your New Home Card.Beautifully decorated with a very lovely colour combination.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Lainey, it's very reminiscent of Wendy Vecchi creations.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks wonderful, great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made this so beautifully! I love the colourscheme! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete