Wednesday, 14 March 2012

TIOT... Wonders in Watercolour

There is a new challenge at TIOT ..... Wonders in Watercolours the sponsers for this week are
 one stop card crafts

 
here is my card:


I painted my Kanban Rose & Dandelion stamp with Twinkling H2o, spritzed with water before stamping, then coloured in the image with a waterbrush and got this lovely water colour effect.  the paper is a handmade paper type.  I used two Spellbinder dies for the frame and used Twisted Metal dies for the flourish. the backing paper was done in the same way, distressing with ny fingernail and edged with Fired Brick distress ink.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lainey, this is a beautiful watercolour card, with a lovely image in your frame. Love the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at TIOT.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you framed the gorgeous flowers. A beautiful water coloured card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lainey, LOVE H20's
    Well Done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lainey! This is GORGEOUS!!! I think I may need to invest in some Sparkling H2Os!!! What an amazing effect you've created! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lainey, I really love the watercolour effect you've created here - perhaps I need some of those H2O's!! (along with everthing else I need!).
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is stunning! thanks for joining in the watercolour challenge at TIOT watch out for the winners and top 5 announced on 27th

    ReplyDelete