Saturday, 10 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award...yay!!


What a surprise I had today when I found this in my comments....  nominated for Versatile Blogger  (not spam)

I have been nominated for this award by Michaela, although she struggles with her health she still manages to produce such stunning work!! well done Michaela and thank you for nominating me.


"If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award"


This award comes with it's rules

. Thank the person who gave you this award. That's the common courtsy.
. Include a link to their blog.
. Select 15 blogs that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award.
. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


So these are the 15 crafty people I nominate..
(in no particular order)
Birgit @ bigganed
Suzzanne @ suzsscrapping
Suzi @ suzib1b

Please check out their blogs and be inspired as I have been.



Now for the 7 things about me.....

I have been crafting in one way or another since childhood
I became addicted to paper crafts about 4 yrs ago
I have undergone 2 major surgeries for cancer but still here & smiling :)
I have 2 beautiful daughters
I LOVE being a grandmother
I was excited to be invited onto the DT for Cardmaking Paradise
I love to walk & smell the tress when damp

Thanks again to Michaela

Lainey x




9 comments:

  1. Thanks Lainey, I'm flattered!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, thank you. Sorry to hear about your cancer troubles.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lainey this is so lovely and has put a smile on my face. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me as well ;))) And thank you for thinking of me, I will reply to your email soon! Lots of hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am touched Lainey that you have nominated me for this award, that is so special.
    So pleased you are still smiling after what must have been very traumatic surgeries, you obviously have a very positive attitude to see you through. It's great to read things about our blogging buddies and I hadn't realised you were a grandmother, it's just the most wonderful thing in the world isn't it?
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award :) I'm really honoured. Hope it's okay for you, that I don't post it on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,Lainey thanks so much on nominating me for an award. I have not had one before. What part of the country do you live in? I am from Perth. Good to see another Scottish stamper blogging!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Lainey, I do feel honoured that you have picked me, a nice way to start the week! I have been away at a show this weekend and have a lot to catch up with but I will get round to posting about as soon as possible.

    Thank you for sharing about yourself, sorry to hear of your problems with cancer but pleased to hear that you have a good positive attitude to get you through.

    Thanks again

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry Lainey... I forgot to say... thank you for nominating me I really appreciate it and am very flattered.
    I too have survived Cancer surgery and treatment and know how important a positive approach to it all makes a difference.. good luck :)
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete