Sunday, 11 March 2012

Vintage Lady

So it's a vintage challenge over at The Stamp Man I just love playing vintage, time to get messy!!
Here is my card:




I got the image of the net, backing papers are Laura Ashley, Spellbinders dies covered with crackle paint ( though I think I should have made it thicker!!) it didn't turn out as I'd hoped but quite like the effect, looks like suede!  The pearls are cosmic shimmer glue, love that glue!! Oh and I used Love Story script stamp.  I had fun with this card :)

9 comments:

  1. A superb vintage card Lainey with a gorgeous colour palette. I love all the layers you have created and the crackle paint looks just perfect to me.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage card, the layers are fabulous, and the paper choice lovely! Perfect, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some real vintage gorgeousness here Lainey. Beautiful image and colours and lovely embellishing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous vintage piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous interpretation of the theme Lainey! Still haven't finished mine. . .
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful vintage card Lainey!! I love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Stamp Man challenge.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lainey.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage card Lainey, love the colour combo you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man.
    Sue C
    x

    ReplyDelete