Saturday, 17 March 2012

Vintage Mum

So I was after a soft vintage look to this concertina mum card.  the template came from Cardmaking Paradise
Sara donates 10% of all membership fees towards her new charity' Crafty Smiles' bringing crafts to children in Oncology Wards around the country.
You can join in wherever you are in the world

All paper and elements came from C&C Victorian Ladies & Butterflies Kit, the edges were all inked with Victorian Velvet.  I created the faux pearls with cosmic shimmer glue.  For the flowers on the box I cut circles of paper, scrunch up and spritz with water then scrunch and twist, allow to dry, then ink the edges and glue together.


8 comments:

  1. Ahh... what a lovely card you mum will be over the moon with it.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the three dimension-ism of it. You are quite a talented gal. Thanks for sharing. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laine, this is absolutely brilliant! I so love the vintage look of this! Great template...and love the idea of a card in a box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation, Lainey! LOVE it--and thanks for joining in the fun of my blog candy! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Lainey!!! It is brilliant really! I love that is folds to it's own box. Is this your own creation or did you follow a pattern? I would love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH...thanks for clarifying! I will go and check this out...what an admirable act! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Wow lainey this is FAB I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful creation, looks really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete