Monday, 23 April 2012

GDT for MMM...wk 46..... Birds

This week the theme for MMM wk 46  is Birds (Theme.. Mens/Boys only)  Why not pop over and check out the challenge yourself!!     I loved the way this card turned out, so here it is:


The bird and background paper was from a Martha Stewart 12x12 paper pad. Again I used my fav Spellbinder Label 21 die, the florish and side detail are also Spellbinders.   I finished off with brads and twisted braid and raffia together.

As a reminder this is the prize on offer this month:

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lainey...I too love it! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lainey - love the twisted braid.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - shame it doesn't show up on the MMM blog page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!! Two of my favourites things, crafts and birds, doesn't get much better. What a superb talent. Sus x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lainey! What an amazing creation--your coloring is fabulous and the details and embellishments are wonderful! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one's really elegant, love it, xx

    ReplyDelete