Saturday, 14 April 2012

The Stamp Man....Vellum

Yes Vellum is the challenge at The Stamp Man this week.  I love the translucent nature of vellum.
Here is the card I made:



I cut into some leftover backing paper and raised the front using foam pads. I stamped onto the vellum using Aspects of Design Great Aunts Correrespondence and Shipped Script ( background vellum) fiished off with cosmic shimmer glue and glitter along with a peg to hold letters together.

I made another card using vellum:

The vellum lace was cut from Spellbinders border dies.

11 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful Lainey - you have created such a delicate looking creation - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lainey. Trying to decide which one I like the best. . . . . cant't so I'll have them both please! Love the soft green of the second card and the variety of elements to look at on the first card.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woooow, these cards are beautiful my friend! You've done an amazing job with the velum - jaw droppingly gorgeous! Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards - love them.
    Hugs
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the vellum, love the way you have used it!! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lainey, this is gorgeous. Well they both are but I really love the letters one. What a great use of vellum.
    Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the first card of your post. It is a rather beautiful and delicate creation. The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fabulous Lainey butthe first one is my favourite and I love the vellum postcards.
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful layers and details. So delicate, love the postcards!!!! Sus x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just fabulous, I love them both.
    Thank you for entering my Vellum challenge over at The Stamp Man.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete