Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Baby Star Book

'Anything Goes' is the January challenge over at dies to Die for & MMCS so I'm entering this baby star book I made for Sara over at Cardmaking Paradise :






I played around with the size & shape of this star book, Papermania cardstock was used for the main pages, I distressed the edges with nail file and the inner pages were decorated with Dovecraft papers, I decoupaged elements from the pages to add dimension.  Die-Namics  dies were used throughout.

The Box

I used my Hougie board to make the box, used on of Sara’s beautiful bows across the top, added Dovecraft paper to embellish.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lainey,been a while since my last visit,life just got in the way but loving your recent posts,the star books are wonderful,beautiful detailing.Good luck with your challenges.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning i love the idea of these books so fabulous, thanks for joining us at Dies to die for challenge huggles pops x

    ReplyDelete