Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Star Book

the January challenge over at dies to Die for & MMCS is 'Anything Goes' so I wanted to enter this star book I made for Sara at Cardmaking Paradise :







 

I decided to make a star book to hold some memorabilia of my daughter’s wedding. Wedding invites were used for the pages. I used left over dress material, song sheets, and favours for elements throughout the book. I had to adjust the thickness of the book in order to hold everything. I used Creative Expressions stamp throughout, Old Paper & Tea Die distress inks. I embossed the rose stamp onto some dress material and used Spellbinders heart shaped die. The cut out alpha’s & fishtails are Die-Namics dies. As my sewing machine played a major part of the wedding prep I wanted to reflect this in the book so I sewed all the pages together.

The Box
 
I used my Hougie board to make the box, added one of Sara’s beautiful bows around the edge, used the CE rose stamp & Tea Die DI along with more memorabilia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this month, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete