Saturday, 18 May 2013

Art in Flowers

Oooo I just had to use my new Art Flowers stamps from CE, love them!!

I embossed some kraft card with a dotty folder and inked with DI, used some scrap MME dotty paper, embossed the flower stamp and coloured with Distress markers.



 
I followed the current sketch we have on our CardMaking Paradise forum



 
I will enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Country View Crafts How does your garden grow?
 
MMCS  Spots or Stripes
 
paulaholifieldscrafts A Little bit of Kraft 

3 comments:

  1. Love the buckle as the stem...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic focal flower image and great design Lainey. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card at Country View Challenges.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete